You can type here any text you want

cat converter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jlat

hello peoples: How many of youz run a CC. JUst like my questionable thoughts on a 180 stat the question of going catless comes and goes. I do have a trest pipe but I don't know about installing it. Any thoughts.
IBBY

I may or may not have a "test pipe" and it may or may not have been on there for quite some time.

This looks nice and legal. ;):cool:
3 inch inlet version.
20210103_134209.jpg

hello people: That PC. should pass inspection with no problemo. Is it gutted? Do U have one like it installed? If so do U have a drone?
IBBY

I just put one on my car...it's custom unit with a Magnaflow MPE-59959 universal metallic converter, a vibrant flex joint and 3" V-Band so i can switch out to my test pipe w/electric dump if i feel the need too... i don't need to have it on to pass any type of smog... just wanted something so the exhaust smells better and i don't smell like fumes all the time... also when my wife and daughter ride with me - they can actually enjoy the drive, and my wife doesn't complain.... :D

Attachments

• IMG_6640.jpeg
    IMG_6640.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6642.jpeg
    IMG_6642.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 30
It's on the car now and with a 3" dual exhaust it's ok, I haven't got the tailpipes on yet, need a lift, and some luck, to get those on. :p
I have a Brookstone little remote control helicopter from the 1990s but no drone. :cool:

Back