Cat hanger needed

x96283

Does anybody have a decent one they are willing to part with? Needed for my 87.

Figured I'd try local before dealing with shipping charges :)

Thanks!

Good luck, they seem to be few & far between.

Previous owner of my car, took the car to some hack muffler shop for a new cat-can. Cut off the flange end of the cat-hanger & welded what was left directly to the universal cat-can. I was able to buy another cat-hanger off this forum, but it was several years ago.

I believe one of the vendors offers new cat-hangers, but I don't recall who it is.

M233 roller refurbishes them and it's cheaper than buying that one mentioned above.

Send him an IM.

M233 roller refurbishes them and it's cheaper than buying that one mentioned above.

Send him an IM.

I looked back through my messages & realized that is where my replacement cat-hanger came from. The quality of his work is excellent!

Appreciate the info. I had done some forum searches and came up with the same info as above. Getting stuff shipped is a pain... I was just hoping for a local Hail Mary :)

The GBP piece looks nice but spendy... Plus whatever for shipping.

Appreciate the info. I had done some forum searches and came up with the same info as above. Getting stuff shipped is a pain... I was just hoping for a local Hail Mary :)
Howzit going Matt. Long time no see. Those who've never lived on a rock in the middle of the ocean before don't know the shipping woes we go through :). Lol. If I had an extra one I'd give it to you but just curious, do you need to replace just the rubber part or need the whole assembly?

Those who've never lived on a rock in the middle of the ocean before don't know the shipping woes we go through....

I can imagine. I spent a few months working in the pineapple fields on one of those rocks many years ago.

Are there any pineapple or sugar cane fields left these days? I was thinking that the growing fields have probably been developed into golf courses & condos by now.

I can imagine. I spent a few months working in the pineapple fields on one of those rocks many years ago.

Are there any pineapple or sugar cane fields left these days? I was thinking that the growing fields have probably been developed into golf courses & condos by now.
Those industries on Oahu are all but dead now, unfortunately. The cost to do business here is so great its cheaper to import. While the pineapple fields have not been commercially developed yet, its probably just a matter of time. The need for more housing on the island is slowly taking away what little agriculture land we have left.

Hey Scott. Same old same old here!

I was at Richard Clarks a few weeks back and was checking out some minty fresh GNXs when I noticed that I don't even have a cat hanger assy (the c-shaped bracket and rubber strap mount). Never knew it as the car came without. But that explains the sharp edged empty bracket sitting off my trans. Lol.

Right now I'm on a test pipe but I want to properly support things, more so when I put the cat section back in. My wife and son complain of fuel smells... And I don't mind the aroma one bit but I gotta change it.

I'll post up a wanted ad... And maybe go look at that CL Syclone for sale today. :)