celtics

jlat

Alright boys and girls the Celts are going to need some help to get thru this. Put your heads togeather and flow the possitive.
It's gametime.
IBBY

hello; Day of rest for the C's yesterday. No practice. They definately need it. How about Rondo playing every minute of the game the other day.
sucky weekend for weather here in Mass.
Game time is tonight.
IBBY

Well . . . I am pulling for the Celtics . . . . but they have their hands full!
I get so upset watching them blow the lead and giving easy lay-ups!
hey need some more NASTY in the paint!

Hard to believe how inconsistent they are with 4 future HOGF's.
Would like to see those "old guys" get one more ring before they retire abd this may very well be the final chance.
Heat has plenty years left to win one . . . .

IMO . . . . and talking to some former NBA players . . . . The NBA WANTS the Heat in the finals . . . . it will bring $$$$$.
In the end, it is a business . . . . .

I'ld like to see the Celtics win the series. Not b/c I think the Celtics are great, b/c I think the Heat, especially LeBron James are douchebags.

LeBron James is a class act. He made a bad choice in revealing he chose Miami as where he was going to play basketball, but, a douche bag??? Hes done MORE service for young people in his early 20's then most any if us ever will. He hasn't been accused of a crime EVER. Rothlisberher, Kobe, Ray Lewis.... C'mon man.

Class act? Ask Cinncy about that...

You mean Cleveland? Well, he still lives there, so, I'm guessing they're over it by now. Just because someone decides to move for a job doesn't make them a douche bag. Wonder how many millions of $$$ did he bring into that community?!?! I'd sure hate to have a video camera following me around since I was 16 cause I could shoot a basketball... Lord knows what they would've seen/heard!

hello people; Bad game for the Celts last night. All I can say is there wasn't enough positive from the Turbo heads here. We got 1 more try to get it right.
But don't waste it all there's one more team to get thru.
IBBY

Sorry Boston fans, next game will be a BLOW OUT, Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder is where my cash is. (besides a black and chrome money pit of course)

Nah
Sorry Boston fans, next game will be a BLOW OUT, Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder is where my cash is. (besides a black and chrome money pit of course)
Nah, the green will prove once again to be king nothings kryptonite..

They gave it all they had but ran into a buzzsaw determined not to choke again...i actually like the way lebron is playing, nothin flashy n wont be happy till they win the championship