Centerline price check

GiveUp

Anyone know where to get Centerline wheels at a good price? Jegs/Summit does not have the ones I’m interested in listed. I’m not looking for Convo pro or any of the other race styles, looking to check prices on 17s for the Buick and 18s for the Eclipse. Just trying to get a price quote to know how much jack I need to save. I thought we had a member here that was selling weld/centerline…

Thanks

If you haven't asked them, Jeg's can get stuff they don't stock. I had to get lugnuts they don't sell in the catalog or online and it was no problem. They are a Centerline dealer so a call to their 800 number might get you what you need if you have a little lead time for them to check on it. I've never found anyone much if any cheaper.

Hmmm... Might have to do that. I don't have money to buy them(yet) I just need a price quote on them to see if they are in my price area. If they are like 500 each then I'll have to keep looking.

Summit carries them also. I believe they are under $200 each. As stated earlier, call and they will usually have them or be able to get them.
I was looking for rims for my Cutlass and searching around on e-bay. I started out looking for 15" Olds Rallys and I ended up buying a used set of 17" Centerlines with tires for $450 shipped.
There are a few deals to be had there and the wheel section is huge. You shouldn't have any problem finding the rims in your price range as Centerlines aren't the most expensive and are still very popular.