You can type here any text you want

Central and North Alabama?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

allblackcars

War Eagle
I finally have mine running so now I can get off the porch. Anybody get together with Turbo Buicks? I will bring refreshments:cool:

There's a couple of us in the South (Dothan/Enterprise area) that might be able to come up one of these days. Also, I know some guys in the pan handle were talking about a meet or cruise. It would be a good photo op by the beach.

Photo op

Mine is running but it aint much to look at, it definately would be a waste of good film. Come on up one weekend or we could meet in Montgomery.

new in huntsville

Have you heard of hutchs racing in birmingham? I am pretty sure that's what they are called was thinking on taking my gn there once I get it fixed. For a dyno run...Also I am interested in getting together with some fellow enthusiasts once I get mine online and working right...

I just got mine running healthy so I understand. Im looking forward to hearing from you so we can get something going. I havent heard of that shop but what type of work are you getting done?

Back