Century Turbo Coupe rear spoiler

hodaka

I'm looking for a Century Turbo Coupe rear spoiler for a car that i'm building.A damaged one is OK.If someone doesn't want to sell one,then maybe I can "borrow" one to make a mold,to make my own,and for others?I will pay a deposit,and return the original piece.This is no scam.Thank you,
Garry

What car are you building ??

Let me know if you don't find a spoiler :biggrin:

I did find the spoiler along with the two side pieces. Parts in good shape. Spoiler is black. $150.00 shipped. Trying to figure out how to get my digital camera pic onto the computer. Stay tuned for pics.

I'm building a '78 Cutlass Salon factory 4 speed car.A Century spoiler would really dress up the car.

Seems like there's a couple of guys here with 78-79 salons besides myself.

Any of you cutlass guy's know anyone who would be interester in a I think it's a 79 olds 442 notch back originally with a 260 v8 5 speed std yes they made a 5 speed, blue with black bucket seat interior full power and factory moon roof. now has a 350 rocket with auto original clutch pedels and floor hump still installed. been sitting inside for many years needs resto.$2900 OBO if you know anyone #774 696 3585 THANX KERRY

Many thanks to T-CHRGD for the Century spoiler.I taped it to my Cutlass Salon to get a look.I'll try to post the picture.My car is a factory V8 4 speed 4 door!

Any of you cutlass guy's know anyone who would be interester in a I think it's a 79 olds 442 notch back originally with a 260 v8 5 speed std yes they made a 5 speed, blue with black bucket seat interior full power and factory moon roof. now has a 350 rocket with auto original clutch pedels and floor hump still installed. been sitting inside for many years needs resto.$2900 OBO if you know anyone #774 696 3585 THANX KERRY
Kerry, thanks for the lead. I can put it up on a couple of olds forums I'm members on. Hope you guys don't mind us orphaned folks hanging around.:)

Many thanks to T-CHRGD for the Century spoiler.I taped it to my Cutlass Salon to get a look.I'll try to post the picture.My car is a factory V8 4 speed 4 door!
I know a guy in Fla. that has 1 also. We were wondering how many 4 dr., 4/5 speed salons were made. Can't be many.

I've got an all original and probably one of THE nicest unmolested '78 4-4-2 around and would like to see how your turbo coupe rear spoiler mould turned out. I was also interested in making one of light fiberglass but never got around to it. Although I don't have details on any 4door cutlass salons, I have A LOT of factory info on the '78 and '79 cutlass salon coupe/4-4-2models if you had any questions.

Cheers,
Tommy

Any pics ??

Sorry, I don't post pics of the car online and haven't done so in the last 15yrs of ownership.

It is white on top, red on bottom with white vinyl interior w/carmine red carpet/dash and accents.

The car is currently for sale. Full, complete documentation and all original down to the paint. These cars are a love it or hate it kind of thing...I happen to fall in the love it category :biggrin: