You can type here any text you want

Ceramic brake pads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes...kinda.

I have Power slot rotors and Autozone's Premium Ceramic pads. Work awesome! I've changed my ways, and only go to napa now, they have a great brake line. On my Tahoe, I've installed Napa's ceramic pads, and their drilled and slotted rotors. Work perfect, really improved braking.

I know they're not ac delco, but I ran bosch's ceramics, and not only did they stop like crap, but they made the same amount of brake dust too. Though, they did what the guy said. They did stop my brake squealing. You could hear my car from about 40-50 city blocks away.
So, I paid 5 times the price, for a ****tier stopping brake pad. I sold them on ebay after a month. I put the 10 dollar jobbies back on, and though they squealed, they stopped on a dime. Just as she does today.

I have the Powerslot rotors and Hawk pads on my Tahoe, and will do the same for my GN when it's time to replace. Been very satisfied with them.

Back