You can type here any text you want

Champion Bracket no A/c no PS electric WP?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Anyone know if the champion ps and ac delete bracket will work with a electric water pump? I also have the smaller rjc crank pulley. Just thinking of ditching the p/s and switching to s10 manual.

Thanks Brandon.

IIRC the instructions mention something about a electric water pump...give Tom a call at Champion

yup it works. Local friends car runs it. What length belt i have no clue.

Adrian

I run that combo on my car. Mezziere H2o pump, no AC, No P/S. Very clean setup. Don't know the size of the belt, but it is tiny.

I considered doing it but couldn't imagine where to source a belt that short.

I don't run a t-stat, just a washer to slow flow. It's fine on the street stays around 160, but you have to let the car warm up to 160 first.

They make some small belts.

I considered doing it but couldn't imagine where to source a belt that short.

4 rib stuff is easy to find in really short belts. Lots of imports with short 4 rib stuff. 4 rib should have no problem driving only an alternator.

When I was looking into this stuff before, I saw it mentioned here about needing a special crank pulley from rjc to clear the electric water pump.

I have that pulley but don't think you will need it for this setup. I think you only need that to run the electric wp with ps. Which is how i have it now.

Back