You can type here any text you want

Champion Fuel Rail Bracket?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Royal-T-Ltd

Do they make a bracket to mount Champion fuel rails to a stock-type intake?

I know the GN1/BG Customs style intake brackets wont fit.... i thought i have seen them on a stock style intake, just wondering if i was imagining things....

thanks
aaron

the bgc manifold (no longer made) is same design as the champion race manifold and has a different injector angle that stand up straighter than stock , stock rails wont fit so billet rails were needed ,.because of the injector positioning those rails wont work on stock manifold (or the champion ported stocker)

the champion race comes with billet rails and brackets

champion has billet rails for stock manifold and they come with brackets and you can get them in several configurations .. for use with stock lines and stock type regulator or they have a shorter driver rail for use with AN lines and external regulator

Gotcha.... makes perfect sense.

I have both intakes and was wondering if my rails from the GN1 would fit the stock intake with just a bracket change.... didnt really pay attention to how straight the injectors sit...until now :oops:

thks
aaron

Back