You can type here any text you want

Champion Fuel Rails/Stock lines install

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boston GN

Silly question, but Is there any modification needed to mount the stock lines to new champion rails (made for stock lines). I ask because the instructions mention something about cutting the stock feed line and adding adapters etc etc. I'm assuming this is because the instructions may not have been updated in a while?
These look to include everything and should be a bolt it item.

TIA

Post some pictures but if the instructions say you have to add a adaptor you prob have to add it . I would love to see some pics though

Pictures incoming. They're beautiful pieces! I just feel if they're made for stock lines, then you shouldn't have to cut/modify the stock lines for them to work. If that's the case, then they're not made for stock lines.

Here's some pictures. The fitting on the pass side looks like it would accept the stock fitting, that's why I question the instructions. And of course the pics are crooked, lol

IMG_0117.JPGIMG_0116.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG IMG_0119.JPG

photo 1 - Copy.JPG
I just put this on my new build and the factory fuel line bolted up without modifications.

I did change the rear fittings to straight and used non conductive AN hose.

View attachment 273660 I just put this on my new build and the factory fuel line bolted up without modifications.

I did change the rear fittings to straight and used non conductive AN hose.

Perfect!
I had assumed they were fine from the get go with all the supplied fittings, but the instructions threw me off. That's what I get for reading instructions haha.
Thanks for the info

Back