You can type here any text you want

Champion GN1 Aluminum heads FS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grocerygetter

$800 plus shipping!

yes, GN1 aluminum heads still for sale. That's what I paid for them ($850). Straight up and honest. I planned on race porting them and doing new springs. The valves look fine...heads were used for a few thousand miles by previous owner. I have no clue what spring is on it and I didn't care because I was going to match it all up after the cam. I sold the car...so these are for sale.
Pics here on page 3. http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/gn-sold-parts-left-round-1-big-list.384767/page-3
That very last picture shows the only thing that had me asking questions. Story I got was they were sent to champion and repair work was done there. I know I dropped on a KB header and a stock header and they fit perfectly flush. so Nice work...whoever did it. I planned on sending them to Champion for the race port and new springs. I would also clean the threads a bit on intake mani holes. Nothing major...may go in just fine. I would just want everything perfect. The price I listed is the price I gave. It was a deal...but if they were perfect, I'd want $1200. They aren't...but they aren't hurt either. You know?

I think I put it in the pics. Look in the link and see if you see it...if its a different number you need tell me where to look and I will go do it.

bump...lots of pms

Im trying to find a thread involving the castings of Champion heads but cant seem to locate it. I know there were cracking issues with the older castings. If i can figure out which casting this is i may be interested. Any idea?

Back