You can type here any text you want

champion intake manifold fuel pressure regulator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

northerngn

Master Monkeywrench
Any pics of how or where its mounted?:confused:
Looking to go with champion intake on my winter project build but haven't seen very many pics of it installed ...esp showing the fuel pressure regulator:confused:

please post up your pics!

-Dan

I assume you are talking about the aftermarket Champion intake. If so, I used a stock style regulator on mine but it was not a bolt on. I had to mill clearance on both the fuel rail and the regulator for them to fit together properly.

Attachments

• reg 2.JPG
    reg 2.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 517
  • reg.JPG
    reg.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 442
i just took apart a champ rail with accufab reg and the accufab regulator has a hex behind the oring , this hex nut is stainless and gouged into the champ rail , only after removing the regulator did i notice it . problem is the rail was dimpled (actually cut into) with a hex pattern that had sharp edges , there would be no way to reinstall the regulator without tearing the new oring

my advice if using an accufab would be either use some additional washers under the spacers they provide to avoid crushing that stainless hex into the rail or before install of the accufab regulator remove the oring and grind down the hex nut sides

I went with a rail setup for an external regulator. This is working like this for now, but I eventually plan to dual feed it.

DSC078592.jpg

i just took apart a champ rail with accufab reg and the accufab regulator has a hex behind the oring , this hex nut is stainless and gouged into the champ rail , only after removing the regulator did i notice it . problem is the rail was dimpled (actually cut into) with a hex pattern that had sharp edges , there would be no way to reinstall the regulator without tearing the new oring

my advice if using an accufab would be either use some additional washers under the spacers they provide to avoid crushing that stainless hex into the rail or before install of the accufab regulator remove the oring and grind down the hex nut sides

any pictures of this?

Robert,

could you take a close of pic for me of the clearance grinding
your regulator is the same as the one i have right now...
-dan

Here is picture. You can see where I took some material off the regulator but I also enlarged the existing cleared out area of the fuel rail.

Attachments

• regulator.JPG
    regulator.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 450
I just installed my new Accufab regulator in the stock location on my new Champion GN1 off-center intake. The regulator bolted up perfectly despite the hex nut you're referring to. Clearances were all perfect on my setup. I didn't have to modify anything at all.

I just installed my new Accufab regulator in the stock location on my new Champion GN1 off-center intake. The regulator bolted up perfectly despite the hex nut you're referring to. Clearances were all perfect on my setup. I didn't have to modify anything at all.

got any pictures of that regulator?

Robert thanks that thing looks bad ass all the way!!!

I have a nice set up on mine... I can't post the picture for some reason but if u click on the cardomain link below and go to page 4 I have picx. Sorry for the inconvenience

problem wasnt getting it on , as i posted the problem was after removing it there was no way you would get another back on without damage to the oring and leaking ;)
i already drilled out the deformation of the rail so i cant get a pic of that but i have the oring that came off and ill try to get a pic of that

Mounts like a stock regulator.
Mike

Attachments

• DSC02177.jpg
    DSC02177.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 288
Back