Champion irons

that must be his baby mama [emoji2371][emoji1785][emoji2961]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No it's your mother she knew you would be pissed if you seen what she does while your out working on that Broke ass Buick

i hope you didn’t have to work on that rolls royce before you returned it to the rental agency... might have wound up like your buick after you tried changing the injectors
IMG_1487.JPG

don’t forget to get your permission slip signed when you come see me this weekend. can’t wait to see you pull up in the vette! #5’6” #maybewithtwopairsofsockson #littlemansyndrome
IMG_1494.JPG

If you can come up with $10,000 to race and the title to that Buick let's do it ! If you can prove you got the money we can do it I'll make a video of me counting out the money and ill give it to any trusted Turbobuick memeber so we can lock it in and you don't bitch out.. I don't rent anything lol and my vette is Black not red. And im still gonna slap you

i hope you didn’t have to work on that rolls royce before you returned it to the rental agency... might have wound up like your buick after you tried changing the injectors
View attachment 347780
don’t forget to get your permission slip signed when you come see me this weekend. can’t wait to see you pull up in the vette! #5’6” #maybewithtwopairsofsockson #littlemansyndrome
View attachment 347781

10.4s now tho lol

View attachment 347780
View attachment 347781

Yeah i took care of that in a week lol she's back now and alittle faster

Attachments

• 20190814_120458.jpg
    20190814_120458.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
My Most precious piece .... shifting my Ass to victory Thanks Granny you old bitch you !

Attachments

• IMG951710.jpg
    IMG951710.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 28