You can type here any text you want

Cheap Buick engines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86PONTIAC

Wow turbo v6 only $1200 with tranny included and its really cheap maybe this could be the starting point for my project.....then again something could be wrong with the engine or the person who has it doesnt know wut they have
Check out the pictures:Buick engine and tranny

Heres another one thats still at a low price and this one looks nice :D But it did come out of a wrecked GN:(

PIctures:2nd Buick engine and tranny!

I don't think you'd see me going after Jed Clampett's $1200 setup. God only knows how long it's been sitting in that driveway with an exposed throttle body and valve covers.

Yea that is true....plus its missing alot of parts...And the guy said he wanted to get a way from the turbo buick scene...what the hell is he smokin???:mad:

Originally posted by QuickWrench
I don't think you'd see me going after Jed Clampett's $1200 setup. God only knows how long it's been sitting in that driveway with an exposed throttle body and valve covers.

Is that a nasty looking motor, or what? :D Starting bid $1200? What a joke. :rolleyes:

Back