Cheap Stage II Aluminum Heads

maverick

This is the absolute lowest on these awesome set of heads, ready to bolt on!!! I have pics I can send thru e-mail

Dell West Titanium valves
intakes 2.08
Exhaust 1.60
Full race port and polish
Spring pressure set to run a hydraulic roller cam with a lift of .660
Heads do not come with rockers, but the stud mounts are with them. I had them checked and machined for "trueness" last fall, they have been wrapped in plastic since that. These heads look like brand new!! I will include shipping in the price to ANYWHERE in the USA. Over $1200 in just valves alone in these heads, this is truely a bargain for someone!!! Why am I selling these you ask then..... cause I have a duplicate set that I have in my solid roller. I just dont need these.

$1500.00

CC size

These are 42cc heads. I would like them gone by early this week as to I am going out of town for a few weeks on 4/27/05. First one with $$ gets them.

Hey Mav, you going down to BG? Bring them down there, you might have better luck selling them. Is the car back in operation yet?

car

hey Ted.... I talked to Bruce last week and his answer to me was go ahead and bring the car down..engine should be ready any day......so what ever that really means, lol. I hope it is....I really want to see what the car will do, I been reading up on some of the cars E.T's that have the similar build...so hopefully with a few trial and error runs ill see deep 8's with it before too long. I'll let ya know when I actually have it down to Bruce...hopefully by this friday it will be in his possession. I gotta check your car out... I seen it at Bruces awhile back after you first got it....real nice car Ted!!!