Cheapest Place for Race Gas??

Mikael

I was thinking something like a 55gal drum. What octance/brand do you use and where/how can i get it.

Thanks!

It's not quite race gas, but you can get a 5 gallon can of Xylene and mix it with 93/94 octane for about 100 octane total (unleaded too). I can get the 5 gallon cars locally for $20 each.

-Banning.

Hmmmm, i've used xylene, but was tired of paying $8 a gal from Lowe's, then add on a buck or so for marvel mystery oil.

Did you go to a paint supply store?

I've checked into this and best prices I've seen for 55 gal drums are from Sunoco Race Fuels...find a local distributor...

Hey V6 Beast,
I took a look at that site and do not see were to order or where a distributer is. I was also looking at some of there parts. I may start buying AV 100 Low Lead fuel because I like what I've heard in the post running now in the gen tech. A friend of mine has a plane and can get the fuel for $2.29 /gal:eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: :eek:. Well what I'm getting at in a round about way is that I'm looking for a drum and that site sells one for something like $33. However, I do not see how many gals it takes. I would ask the company if I could find some contact info, maybe I'm just bad at moving around that site. Any help would be great!!!

Thanks,
Jason

race gas

You can call 1-800-sunoco and they will give you a distributor in your area.Bruce

Thanks V6 Beast,
The closest distributer is:
16 Brookhill Drive, P.O. Box 9999, Newark, DE. 19714
This maybe a VERY dumb question and I think the answer is no, but can you have race fuel mailed. Even if it was mailed to hub closer to me and I could pick it up, that be great. But driving to DE would suck!!!

Thanks,
Jason

gas

It has to be shipped by truck.If you have a Nascar track near you there will be a distributor that delivers gas to them.I have a track 4 miles from me.I just meet the truck there with my truck.I do not mean where the Winston Cup guys run,just an amateur track.Bruce

I called the distributer and they had a dealer right in my town. It was an auto parts store.

Sully