You can type here any text you want

Check out my spark pluogs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Valve guides will give you smoke on a cold start because there is plenty of heat in the chamber when the plug lights the fuel/air mix to burn the oil. You're problem sounds EXACTLY like a turbo seal.

I didn't get it started due to the battery saying goodbye, but I did find something while inspecting things another time. The exhaust side of the turbo that was covered by the elbow had some hard baked on crusties on it, guessing it's burnt oil??:confused: Also, the hose connecting the turbo and IC was full of wet oil, which would explain the film in the up pipe and neck of IC. Looks like it's turbo time.

While the turbo seal is a good possibility, I'm still curious as to why one plug is dramatically different than the others. I'm assuming all plugs are the same make/model and gapped the same.

they are 23s. I think I'm going to switch to the truck AC delco plugs stock heat range and gap them at 32 and see what happens

Back