Checking Interest...87-T WE4

QWIKTURBO

Who's Monte is this?
I am contemplating letting my baby go after owning it for almost 14 years. Here's what she is:

200,000+ mile 87 Turbo T WE4
rough body...some dents in rear 1/4s and driver's door
needs paint...BAD! surface rust
interior rough..back seat decent..needs carpet and fronts redone
all glass is fine...dash is decent
engine is bone stock..even has stock injectors!(never been changed) stock springs, lifters, everything!
on second tranny(thanx Cal!) does have orange stripe convertor
on third stock turbo(thanx again Cal!)
Suspension is all stock...springs, shocks, sway bars, etc....

The car has been sitting for almost a year(bought new car)...but will crank and run when I charge the battery. It is driveable. It has treated me well and I admittedly havent given it the TLC it deserves. It has survived my neglect, a rough divorce in which it was hidden from me in a barn and buried under wood and concrete bags, and pretty much everything else. For lack of a better excuse..I have just lost interest in it.
Anyone who may be interested in rescuing this car can email me at QWIKTURBO@HOTMAIL.COM. Any comments, questions, info, possible value etc..are welcome. Thanx for the memories!

Sorry...

forgot to mention this car is a Hardtop. Also...has Power windows/locks.

Thanx

More facts...

Gauges work...dash is decent...console is decent...no shifter knob...no headliner...still has stock original timing chain, never been changed. A/C doesnt work...blower/fan motor doesnt blow. passenger seat is decent...back is decent...driver's has normal wear and tears...Carpet is there, just needs to be replaced. Stock stereo...steering wheel decent but missing the plastic ring in middle(cracked and fell off). Mostly...just needs TLC. Pics coming soon hopefully.

Thanx

Re: More facts...

Originally posted by QWIKTURBO
Gauges work...dash is decent...console is decent...no shifter knob...no headliner...still has stock original timing chain, never been changed. A/C doesnt work...blower/fan motor doesnt blow. passenger seat is decent...back is decent...driver's has normal wear and tears...Carpet is there, just needs to be replaced. Stock stereo...steering wheel decent but missing the plastic ring in middle(cracked and fell off). Mostly...just needs TLC. Pics coming soon hopefully.

Thanx

Sent 2 emails.. Waiting on response.. I am fairly local and would like for you to call...

Thanks,
Dave

sent you a response Dave. Working on pics. Having them processed tomorrow. Weather isnt cooperating!:D

Thanx...

Originally posted by QWIKTURBO
sent you a response Dave. Working on pics. Having them processed tomorrow. Weather isnt cooperating!:D

Thanx...

Sounds good, But I haven't received anything from you.

Dave

I'll be getting pics to all those who requested them tomorrow. I just took a few exterior shots and a couple of the interior. Sorry for the pics delay...it has been raining for like 5 days straight and just didnt feel like getting out in it.

Thanx...
Danny

Pics have been sent to all those who requested them. As for price...I have been researching Turbo Regal prices and have come to a conclusion....I am clueless.:D I have seen 86/87 GN rollers( no motor or trans) go for 2500 to 3000. I have seen non running Regals with Salvage titles go for as high as 3500-4000. Absolutely unreal if you ask me...but I guess the market is what it is.

This is a "rare" WE4 in the condition stated above with digital dash and other options mentioned.

So...I am going to throw a price out here.

$5000 obo

Dont be afraid to insult me. Make an offer...either here or through my email. Cash talks! Thanx for the interest and uh....sorry the post is so long! ;)