You can type here any text you want

Cheeser vs Cheeser

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo84gn

I'd rather be waterskiing
I live in the country on a side street that has about 1/5 mile of straight road before going over a hill one way and a T intersection the other. Three houses on this road, me on one side, parents on the other side down the road (he has an 87GN), and neighbors on the other side the other way down the road (he has a '69 vette). So, between the three of us there can be the occasional street race when friends come by, and the neighbors come out and watch:D We've never raced each other yet though:rolleyes: I don't think he wants to lose to my dad's 87. I think the funniest time was when the neighbor was drunk, out paving the road with his rear tires, and almost put it in the ditch (I told him his problem was he needed skinnier tires;) ).

Anyway, one day out of the blue there is a cavilier and a probe lining up at the end of the road, both sewing machines whining away, revving at each other. Then they take off, front wheels spinning on the loose pavement (they picked a bad spot). I didn't think they'd ever get to the end. I never laughed so hard in my life. Two non-competitive cars going at it and I had a front row seat :p If I had known in advance I might have fired up the competition for them:cool:

What's really funny, is that one of them saw me laughing, and every once in a while he goes by (the cavilier) he has to rev it as he goes by my house so that I can hear his fart can.:o Guess he needs to impress me and prove himself. I know he's seen the GN sitting out, and the neighbors vette too. Wish I could catch him and tell him he's the running joke:D

:D Should have gotten out your bicycle to see if they'd "run you"!

Back