Chickens new 1005 Cubic Inch V8 street engine !

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
1005 Cubic Inch V8
LOUS 2011 1005 cu. in. V8
SPECIAL EDITION GM HEMISPHERICAL HEADED ENGINE
WITH 2150 + NATURALLY ASPIRATED HORSEPOWER !!
*** The First Ever 1000+ Cubic Inch V8 Drag/Street Racing Engine***

This new edition is for Tim Pidcock ,alias ( mean chicken ) will be this 1005 cu. in. 2150+ Naturally Aspirated Horsepower V8 Engine that will feature Lou’s New fully in-house CNC ported Special Edition GM Hemispherical Cylinder Heads with the Ultimate Pro Stock Porting, for maximum Horsepower. Other components will feature SAR/Custom Titanium valves, PSI springs, SAR Special Billet aluminum block with 2 inch raised cam, to accommodate the Custom 70 mm camshaft, Sonny Bryant Billet Crankshaft, GRP billet Aluminum rods, Mammoth SAR/ custom pistons, with special ring package, SAR/CE 1.062 keyed lifters, 1.031 tool steel taper-wall pins, SAR/T&D/Jesel shaft mounted rocker system, Jesel belt drive, Custom Dailey 7 stage Lightweight dry sump oiling system, ATI balancer, MSD Ignition, SAR Sheet Metal Pro Stock intake, Featuring SAR/ Accufab Throttle Bodies, Custom Big Stuff EFI, Sonny's Billet valve covers, and a MSD Pro Series Starter to turn over the 1005 Cu. in. Beast. Current development for turbochargeing is under way. Blocking progress is the logistics of turbo placement. Mr. chicken has suggested some available trunk space & is under consideration.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 6,198
It's hard to judge the scale of the physical size of the engine until you look at the injectors. They look half the size of normal compared to those mammoth intake runners.

The fuel system looks small, like there should be a second set of rails and injectors per side.

Gulp!:eek:

I'm gonna need a bigger turbo...............:wink:

The fuel system looks small, like there should be a second set of rails and injectors per side.

Or some Mick's Performance injectors like we had in the BWR race car.

There was a good write up on this engine in Hot Rod a few months ago. I can't remember the exact specs but I seem to recall the bore was around 6" they showed a cantalope inside the bore for comparison. Pretty bad ass but there are cheaper ways to make 2000 H.P.

Neal

Is chicken tractor pulling on the side ? I bet the price tag is more than three cars in my collection .. Im sure lou is gonna retire now ..

Unfortunately, this new engine would not fit between the fender wells of his GN. A new car was purchased with more engine room. It was quite a chore to find a car that would take the new BIG block, meet Tim's style needs and fit with in his budget. It's at the window tinters right now, getting purple window tint installed. After that, it's ready for some kills.

photobucket-5527-1320265232375.jpg

Mike Barnard

Sonny's 932 cu in motor is a mere $93500. I can only imagine what the 1005 cu in version will cost. Speed cost money right?

Neal

Whatcha Need Whatcha Need!...heh..scroll down the left side the site below

Pro Line Racing

Just thought i'd add a "" High Horsepower "" Turbo Motor site i found on-line...;^)

Enjoy!