You can type here any text you want

chip and msd 50's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
eric selling 42 pound injectors want to know how are the msd 50 flowed injectors. do they lock up under high boost as seen before and how is the drivability and idle. thanks brian roman

The MSD50's have worked great for many people over the years. I've never seen any problems with them. Most people these days go straight to the 60's, but the 50's work fine.

The MSD50's have worked great for many people over the years. I've never seen any problems with them. Most people these days go straight to the 60's, but the 50's work fine.

Eric,

If you had to choose between two sets of injectors to do a chip for. Would do a chip for a set of 72's or 83's?

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.71 @ 140
6.21 @ 112

Actually they're pretty darn close. But since you're making me choose... I guess for the street I would choose the 72's to keep the idle a tad cleaner. Other than that, they both run well.

I've actually been running around with the 120's in the car recently, stock ECM with Bob's driver mod. They ran real well considering their size. Just took them out to run the high-z 79's, which also run great so far.

thanks eric your customer support is always on top!!! you are the bomb. i will be placing an order for a 50's chip soon

Back