You can type here any text you want

Chip for 30# 009's? Which?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84GNwith87eng

Right now my chip is unidentifiable, says on it "Street 93 Chip", so I've no idea what manufacturer burned it

I'd like piece of mind and get a chip that will most likely help out my stock motor and make it idle better and run smoother. Any suggestions? :confused:

84GNwith87eng said:
Right now my chip is unidentifiable, says on it "Street 93 Chip", so I've no idea what manufacturer burned it

I'd like piece of mind and get a chip that will most likely help out my stock motor and make it idle better and run smoother. Any suggestions? :confused:

Call Joe Lubrant 219-838-5213 tell him Jeff from Brighton,CO sent you

YES YES ALL OF THEM! there are 2 variations of green stripe injectors. One is a "near stock" 30# injector. The other the 42.5# "009" injector. so yes ALL "009" injectors are 42.5# injectors. HTH

NO not all of them, i have a set of green stripe 30# injectors in one of my cars and the part number ends in 009. :confused:

RICHIE HIGH PSI said:
NO not all of them, i have a set of green stripe 30# injectors in one of my cars and the part number ends in 009. :confused:

Last Four Digits:

7009==30# Injectors

8009==42.5# Injectors

Joe

Back