Chip Guru's Inlighten Me Please.

Originally posted by 87gn-newbee
Hey Vader I'll let you know about the ME and propane when OGS gets some kits in, they said a few weeks. I've got a different set up than you but the ME chip will be the last you'll ever have to buy and add the sparklator from RC and it gets that much better. I'll have it all in a few weeks and confident the car will scream.
Dan

sparklator from RC? Whats that?

It is simular to the translator but basically adjust the timing +/-14 degree has some other fetures do a search or check vendors speials. I now have 18/26 degree setting with the ME R and since I'm going to the propane the sparklator (?) will allow me to adjust the timing. ME has all fuel capabilities with only 2 settings for timing. I'm sure Steve can do more but he says it's difficult. JC says 22 degree seems to be the sweet spot with the propane. will see when I get it.
Dan

Originally posted by Steve Y
MaxEffort would work great but O'l Joe is pretty crafty and if he knows about how much alcohol you are sprayng he may be able to get it close on a single chip...

You doing ok Joe? Do you have your head above water yet with the job?

Steve

Hi Steve:)

This out-of-state construction job will be winding down by mid-Feb., I have been here over 1yr.

Then I'm afraid I'll be out on the street looking for a job again!
:rolleyes:

All and all I am doing ok, and hope everything is well with you also.

Looking forward to having more time to get back to my TR friends.

:cool:

Joe

That's it!

Nice unit!

Bob Bailey never sleeps from designing, inventing, & producing great new equipment for the TRs!

:) :)

Joe,

I just installed the SMC alky kit and I was wanting a chip too. BTW, where are you from in N. W. Indiana? I'm from around that area too..

James