You can type here any text you want

Chris Chow's New Z06

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I always said the vehicles HP should never exceed the drivers IQ :) , nice collection nontheless.

I'm not sure of Chris's IQ (maybe he will chime in on that), but I'm guessing it's pretty darn high considering he has a job that pays him well enough to be able to afford all of those high HP vehicles.:cool: :biggrin:

Bah, bunch of slow ****. My sister's friend's aunt's cousin's coworker's brother's roommate has a Civic that will smoke everything in those pics.... combined! ;)

Love the color, btw. If I was going to get a new Vette, that Blue (Electron I believe) is where it's at. :)

I'm not sure of Chris's IQ (maybe he will chime in on that), but I'm guessing it's pretty darn high considering he has a job that pays him well enough to be able to afford all of those high HP vehicles.:cool: :biggrin:

Its an old saying and a joke don't take it to heart, geez as I know my car has higher HP than my IQ because i keep spending money on the thing.

Back