You can type here any text you want

Chrome Battery Cover and Power Steering Res

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

c6v6

IMG_5445.jpg
IMG_9485.jpg
Both in great condition was my back ups, for $200 shipped, only money order I don't have a paypal acct.

I will either get in line for the battery cover, or take the package deal for $180. Don't want to break any forum etiquette. Let me know. Did a WTB months ago on a battery cover especially that one lol

Last edited:
I will either get in line for the battery cover, or take the package deal for $180. Don't want to break any forum etiquette. Let me know. Did a WTB months ago on a battery cover especially that one lol
Let me give them 24hrs to respond then we'll work it out. I too want to be fair. Thanks.

$100 shipped
That's a great price but I'm going to have to pass the deal on to the next. I've decided to go ahead and move my battery to the trunk so this item wouldnt be of use to me. Thanks

Pending payment from -achalmersman

Back