Chrome bumper bolts

87we410877

Where can I find these? All I can find are standard bolts or stainless. The originals are M8 x 1.25 x 20mm long. I need
Chrome and I need them all. Let me know if you have a link. Thanks!

I swear these cars are an absolute joke finding anything for. Why use standard sizes like on every other vehicle made in history? I found two, in the UK. That’s it. Everything else is standard which of course will not fit into the nuts. Perfect. More tome and money wasteD on this POS. I really am at the end here and hope to never ever own another one of these disasters. So tired of paying 5 grand for a fucking door or a power master

Which bolts? Metric carriage bolts for a non-black out T-Type?

If that's the case, I'd rather have SS and polish them to a chrome like finish. But even if you can't find Metric, I'm sure 5/16" carriage bolts are possible to find, you'll just have to get some new backing nuts.

Which bolts? Metric carriage bolts for a non-black out T-Type?

If that's the case, I'd rather have SS and polish them to a chrome like finish. But even if you can't find Metric, I'm sure 5/16" carriage bolts are possible to find, you'll just have to get some new backing nuts.

Yes. Also, the torques head bolts.

I swear these cars are an absolute joke finding anything for. Why use standard sizes like on every other vehicle made in history? I found two, in the UK. That’s it. Everything else is standard which of course will not fit into the nuts. Perfect. More tome and money wasteD on this POS. I really am at the end here and hope to never ever own another one of these disasters. So tired of paying 5 grand for a fucking door or a power master
Sounds like you need to sell your car and by something that's new.

Did you try Intercooled88 who post in the "Parts for Sale" section and has parted numerous turbo cars.

Did you try Intercooled88 who post in the "Parts for Sale" section and has parted numerous turbo cars.

Im looking for new ones. I ordered 40 stainless capped but i believe those were only used on the front licence plate area. Im not sure if the main carriage bolts that hold the bumper to the support are also chrome / stainless or just raw / black. Not sure. In any case, i will need an entire set up for the front. Idk where they went.