You can type here any text you want

Chrome carb intake f/s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Not sure what it's worth, taking offers.
Border line Mint condition.....

Attachments

• Sm pic.jpg
    Sm pic.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 222
Cool, I have one just like it and was wondering the same thing.

Man i need this part so bad but im poor, i offer 50 shipped

$50.00? :eek: Wow! I got mine for $30.00 + shipping on ebay with the entire assembly, (you get lucky once in a while). I'd even go $35.00 with shipping if I had to. You can also buy after market aluminum ones that look nicer. But If you're doing a resto I'd understand a heftier price, (I believe the chrome ones only came on 82's and '83's).

But if you're working on a conversion or a turbo mod you can do with an earlier non-chrome one. I repainted mine semi gloss black with the oem 80's 'Turbo Buick' emblem that came on the red ones. Looks better than the chrome ones with the power 6 emblem. In my opinion those look cheesy and stick out like a sore thumb being the only chrome part in the engine bay.

$50.00? :eek: Wow! I got mine for $30.00 + shipping on ebay with the entire assembly, (you get lucky once in a while). I'd even go $35.00 with shipping if I had to. You can also buy after market aluminum ones that look nicer. But If you're doing a resto I'd understand a heftier price, (I believe the chrome ones only came on 82's and '83's).

But if you're working on a conversion or a turbo mod you can do with an earlier non-chrome one. I repainted mine semi gloss black with the oem 80's 'Turbo Buick' emblem that came on the red ones. Looks better than the chrome ones with the power 6 emblem. In my opinion those look cheesy and stick out like a sore thumb being the only chrome part in the engine bay.
I hear u,i need thou so it is worth it to me.

Money sent today, thanks .

James, I just noticed that money was not sent to my paypal account.
it needs to go to getchasumv6@bellsouth.net Need to get paypal to refund the money due to sending to invald account and resend. Sorry dude...I'm sure it will take a few days to straighten out with paypal...it happened to me one time but everything worked out fine. If there is anyway I can help out with, let me know, sorry for the trouble.:redface:

James, I tried to help get the ball rolling by calling paypal myself but they were closed. There well be a rep you can speak w/ Sat & Sun from 8am to 10am Central Standard Time according to the message I got. To get a call number, log on to your account, click on the blue "HELP" link in the upper right hand side, from there you should be able to find the contact lick for a call number. Once you get it, they will give you a temp pass ID to call paypal. I would speak to a Rep if it was me........

James, I tried to help get the ball rolling by calling paypal myself but they were closed. There well be a rep you can speak w/ Sat & Sun from 8am to 10am Central Standard Time according to the message I got. To get a call number, log on to your account, click on the blue "HELP" link in the upper right hand side, from there you should be able to find the contact lick for a call number. Once you get it, they will give you a temp pass ID to call paypal. I would speak to a Rep if it was me........

The payment was unclaimed becouse the email adress was no good,(thank god)so i just canceled the payment and they are refunding me.Ill resend it to the proper adress a little later today

COOL!!! It work out a little easier for you than it did the time it happened to me cause I did send it to a valid account. Took me several days to get it straightened out. The account above is correct but here it is again,,,,,

getchasumv6@bellsouth.net

Sorry for the trouble again.......

Scott

COOL!!! It work out a little easier for you than it did the time it happened to me cause I did send it to a valid account. Took me several days to get it straightened out. The account above is correct but here it is again,,,,,

getchasumv6@bellsouth.net

Sorry for the trouble again.......

Scott
When it clears back to my card in 3 days or so (for me to be on the safe side of this)ill paypal again.If u get an offer or sell it within this time it is ok also.(so ur not sitting on it)

When it clears back to my card in 3 days or so (for me to be on the safe side of this)ill paypal again.If u get an offer or sell it within this time it is ok also.(so ur not sitting on it)
cash sent, thanks

Great! Please leave itrade feedback.....Tks, Scott

when i try to leave that feedback it tells me to add the deal link,when i add the link it says invalid link.I tryed everything still wont post.Any ideals.

Back