You can type here any text you want

Chrome

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Also Looking For A Set Of New Yellow Plug Wires With Black Boots On Both Ends That Are A Good Match For Our Cars. Thanks In Advance

what does core required mean? Ihave to send them my old one? If thats the case. does anyone just sell it outrite?

You have to send him yours and he will send you his. Yours is the considered the core.

Watch ebay and you might be able to buy one outright or take yours to the chromer.:)

WOW - stiff prices. I'd snatch it all off and take it to a good local chromer. Check the Harley shops - they always know someone good.

Terry

Thanks. Ya It Doesnt Make Much Sence To Send Him My Old One And Buy His For $175. He Probably Has Them Chromed For About $20 Himself. Anyone Else Out There Have Any Suggestions?

pic up a jegs or summit catolog. new about 50-60 bucks!
red t . nice circus wagon pics !!!!

pic up a jegs or summit catolog. new about 50-60 bucks!
red t . nice circus wagon pics !!!!

really? I have seen the ones for the 1st gen f-bodies for as low as $20, but I have never seen any for the g-bodies...

Hey Old Man!!!! Butt Out. (go Check On Hairpiece) The Blm !!king!!

For The Rest Of The People On This Web Site Will Be Able To Buy With No Core For $69.00 (crome) Mid Oct.

Has anyone found the chrome radiator cover offered elsewhere? Someone said they were going to be available on Summit or Jegs?

Seturboperformance has a lot of stuff on e-bay but he thinks they are GOLD plated not chrome. What ridiculously high prices.

Back