Chuck Leeper Injector clean/flow

Nigel

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
If you need your injectors cleaned and flowed, send them to Chuck.

Had some 55lb injectors done many moons ago and he even replaced 2 of them to balance out the flows. He also included location recommedations for each injector. Great guy and business to work with.

Lou, I hope you are coming to BG!
We'll have a contest with your flock, that always awaits you at the gate to the track...
We'll see! Once they see me, you'll just be left with the one, with the burrs in her tail, and bad breath!
Grumpy was right! You're just nasty old curmudgeon, defiler of lambs, and a roper of old goats! :p ;):D

Remember this line ?
Ahhhh , Montana. Where Men are Men & sheep are..........scared .:LOL:

That scurrilous old fart, is too scared to get out in the wide open spaces of Montana.
He stays on his 60 x 90 lot, in Californicate...
His 10' tite board fence keeps the neighbors wondering.
Here's his "travelling partner", from his last visit to BG...View attachment

Lou, I hope you are coming to BG!
We'll have a contest with your flock, that always awaits you at the gate to the track...
We'll see! Once they see me, you'll just be left with the one, with the burrs in her tail, and bad breath!
Grumpy was right! You're just nasty old curmudgeon, defiler of lambs, and a roper of old goats! :p ;):D
Hi Chuck! I live here in Smyrna GA and am looking to get my 42# injectors cleaned and flow matched. Please shoot me a PM with details and pricing. I would like to get this done ASAP! Thank you

I just had my 60# injectors cleaned and service, and Chuck did an excellent work on my injectors, since I wasn't sure if one of them was clog.
I was glad to received a before and after cleaning results spreadsheet, and an extra fuel injector O-Ring.
Thanks Chuck