cig lighter plug picture needed?

wamatam

boost junky
i am trying to find the plug to the cig lighter as i cant seem to find it in all of the wires behind the radio does anyone have a picture or can take a picture of the actual connector itself to see what i am looking for exactly i cant seem to find the plug of the many loose ones that will plug up to it.

please help

single orange wire with clearish/yellowish single locking female spade connector

hth...

if i have time i will snap a pic

what powers that wire on the 86 t-types in the fuse box whats it labeled?im not getting power to mine is it supposed to have a constant power?

also a little off topic is the power to the underhood lamp constant, and then turned on and off by the mercury switch in the light?

what powers that wire on the 86 t-types in the fuse box whats it labeled?im not getting power to mine is it supposed to have a constant power?

also a little off topic is the power to the underhood lamp constant, and then turned on and off by the mercury switch in the light?

yeah there is a fuse labeled cigarette, from memory, it also controls radio, clock, courtesy lights and door chime.... hth

aaron

and again Yes on the underhood light, there is a ball that makes contact with a 'plunger' when in the upright position