ckperformance 2004r manual.

chris718

complete step by step overhaul,valve body and governor tech,converters,hi performance upgrades ,principles of operation,theory,diagnosis ,testing,converter operating principles/selection/and diagnosis,many informative diagrams,photos of turbo buicks,monte carlo ss,turbo trans ams,etc.get them before there are none left.this was a 1 and a half year project.close to 200 pages.email for info on ordering.most of you will have it in your hands in a few days.trannyman0101@aol.com

Originally posted by chris718
complete step by step overhaul,valve body and governor tech,converters,hi performance upgrades ,principles of operation,theory,diagnosis ,testing,converter operating principles/selection/and diagnosis,many informative diagrams,photos of turbo buicks,monte carlo ss,turbo trans ams,etc.get them before there are none left.this was a 1 and a half year project.close to 200 pages.email for info on ordering.most of you will have it in your hands in a few days.trannyman0101@aol.com

Hey Chris,

Have you sent my new manual to me yet ?

George, in ALBERTA:)

all manuals are going out this week.guaranteed.call in to place orders at 718 784 4256.ask for michelle

Chris - I purchased one of your manuals .... and it is something that I will definetely use and keep in my library for a long time. I was little disappointed with the misprint (duplicate page and insert) of the manual.

65 shipped.yes you can do it.patience and time and a little common sense are the main things youll need.