ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WHOA! After all the headaches you had with this one, I didn't tihink you'd do anymore! :p

More power to ya! I'll probably order a 4L60 manual when they're available.

As for a "short block" assembly video, I assume you mean of the 231?

Originally posted by chris718
i am going to do a 4l60 but i am not giving a release date.also was planning a short block assembly video.what do you all think?anyone interested?i can probably put it together quickly.

Count me in for the "short block" video Chris !

George, in ALBERTA

PS: this last manual has made believers out of the doubters, I'll bet

I received my manual yesterday and like it a lot, but I found the size of the text a
little small for an old geezer like myself! :)
I like the idea of a manual for the 700-r4. Hopefully I'll get the one I'm rebuilding done before the manual is finished.
:rolleyes:

thanks for all the kind words.its nice to see people expand their auomotive skills with the techniques and ideaology i have developed.after studying the manual we no longer look at the 2004r as a big question mark,and begin to understand the many systems at work inside the confines of the case while moving down the road.what are some things you find interesting or confusing in the text if any?

Are these manuals still available? Where can I order one? I am in the process of building a new engine for my car and would like to do the transmission as well.

Got mine today- Chris you did a very professional job on it! id like to see more manuals. maybe interested in the short block rebuild if you do it. thanks.

200r4 manual---

Got mine today as well,VERY GOOD chris,musta taken a lot of your time to pull this one off--now I know where to purchace all my tranny parts,and a little help too, if I need it------Jack

many who ordered are not following thru,its disappointing .anyone have any ideas where else to make this available?other forums to post it on?

many who ordered are not following thru,its disappointing .anyone have any ideas where else to make this available?other forums to post it on?

Chris, what do you mean by not following thru. Are they not sending you money to pay for their orders ?

What's the delivery time running on the manual, ordered on May 12th and nada so far. Could really use it about now.

Chris as a suggestion, put it up on your website with some pics. I almost gave up on seeing this manual. Checked the buick board and there it was ready to be ordered. May want to run a few on Ebay though I would mark it to cover all the ebay fees. Good luck and thanks for the great piece. olds403

I'll take one.

Chris let me know if you have any more if you do i'll give you a c.c number over the phone. Is tonight to soon??????????