ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

200 4 R Performance Rebuild Book

I'll definately take a book Chris.

How's it coming ?? Will it be on schedule ... mid Dec. ??

the text is finished except for a few small things and we are still waiting for our reprint permission to be granted from gm ,kent moore and trans tool.after that its going to the printer.the latest scenario will be january,and by the way this was no easy task.i kept putting my mind into other things that needed attention and many times hard to restart from the beginning,.anyhow going to pri tomorrow ,i hope we all meet up looking forward to it.

the text is finished except for a few small things and we are still waiting for our reprint permission to be granted from gm ,kent moore and trans tool.after that its going to the printer.the latest scenario will be january,and by the way this was no easy task.i kept putting my mind into other things that needed attention and many times hard to restart from the beginning,.anyhow going to pri tomorrow ,i hope we all meet up looking forward to it.

Chris...

I don't care on this issue of price posting in THIS instance. Tell them so they can count on it. Tell them what it will cost and when they will get it.
I have no problem with it as you are a better man than I these days with your energy. Mine is running a little low right now. LOL

Use this thread to keep them informed and do not worry about any feather ruffling. If you took the time to produce this, then I, and the community, owe you the time and space to promote it.
ps. Just don't leave me out of the credits...LOL ;)

Good Luck

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Hey Bruce, thanks for supporting and promoting this thread.

Now how about you be the first "reviewer"??:D :D

the price will be 35.00 plus shipping .we are done with it except for reprint permission from gm,kent moore ,and trans tool.it will be in january for sure.may add a few things in the mean time ,there is always something we forget.have had a hard time locating all the codes on these transmiossions .anyone have a definitive list?we only mentioned the hi performance castings ,and the ones we felt which could be adapted for hi performance applications without recalibrating shift valve springs.ie aa.cr,ct,br ,bq,cz,cq,kz,and oz6

Originally posted by chris718
the price will be 35.00 plus shipping .we are done with it except for reprint permission from gm,kent moore ,and trans tool.it will be in january for sure.may add a few things in the mean time ,there is always something we forget.have had a hard time locating all the codes on these transmiossions .anyone have a definitive list?we only mentioned the hi performance castings ,and the ones we felt which could be adapted for hi performance applications without recalibrating shift valve springs.ie aa.cr,ct,br ,bq,cz,cq,kz,and oz6

That's terrific Chris!!!

I can hardly wait to get my copy

Chris @ CK

Originally posted by chris
Hurry up and get this done and spam us before Bruce shuts down the internet and we have to elect Al Gore to start it back up!

Chris, at CK

I think I will let you handle this guy above me. That way there is no bias. Set this guy straight Chris, would ya?

Thanks man
Bruce
WE4