ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

I would sure like to hear from anyone who did in fact receive one of these manuals. How are they guys, worth the wait?

paul

Put me down for one too! I got tranny issues in Boston.

You take Paypal?

Yia sou Patrida!

Put me down for one too! I got tranny issues in Boston.

Do you take paypal?

Yia sou Patrida!

Originally posted by OKTurbo
Chris,

What's this?!?!

The printer has you speaking in tongues?

(Is there an update?)

John

Translation:

"Gutenberg printers" - Lowest prices this side of Tibet. :D

the printer made a salad out of our manual.very frustrated to say the least.exploring another avenue at the moment,dont want to sell a disappointment that you cant read.havent cashed any money orders or checks either,be patient im trying not to loose my cool either.

I'll take the hand-written version. Yes I made the mistake on counting on having this to build two trannies and get two cars on the road. Now it has been months. yes it was MY DECISION to wait for the manuals - the forty bucks means nothing compared to having to pay stotrage and wait and wait week after week not turning any wrenches. Yes - I DECIDED.

so with all my poor decisions I'm just looking for a little help. I'll take any format to get going - I wonder if all the parts can be found in the shop. Chris I know your frustrated but this has to be a .01% issue for you at the end of the day. for me it's 100% of my transportation. isn't there anything we can do??

damn I'll drive up there and bring a copier and make the copies in your office.

I assume ALL blame - just looking for some kind of solution. thanks.

what's the status?

:confused:
anyone know what the status of the manual is? is it dead? has anyone received a manual or a refund?

NO IT AINT DEAD.we refuse to use what we recieved from the printer in the name of not making what we spent 8 months on make us look like a bunch of fools.the manual print quality was horrible and the format we set up was revamped to fit on larger paper without our permission.we are trying to resolve it as soon as possible.anyone seeking a refund may do so via email as we have not cashed any checks or money orders as of yet so youll get back what you sent us .for those who can wait a few more weeks we sincerely appreciate your patience .we sometimes put ourselves in a time frame without estimating the delays caused by other peoples mistakes or our own.

Guys, I spoke with Chris about his troubles with the printer...

...and beleive me, most folks would have wanted to choke the guy that messed this up. I am on the list for the manual, and I believe it will be worth the wait. :cool:

I write automotive and bike tech material for limited sale, typically run off 100-200 copies per revision.
I compose it in MS Word 2000, print the master myself, then just give it to the local printer. This one:
http://www.victorylibrary.com/L-BK.htm
is 65 pages, black and white only, cost $402.00 for 100 copies including pickup and delivery, collated and stapled, 70 lb. card stock front and back covers, no tax.
What program format do you have the book in?