You can type here any text you want

classic fast o2 sensor location

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo6man

Where are you guys installing the wideband o2 sensor for classic fast. Are you putting it where the stock narrowband O2 is located. The reason I ask is because I just bought a classic fast. I have an innovate wideband and the instructions for that said not to mount o2 sensor before the turbo. Thanks, James

Don't put it in the stock location, put it in the downpipe. Also make sure to move your air temp sensor and wire in the MAP sensor

Thanks

Hi, and thanks for the reply, I just ordered the wideband extender harness from you, and I wanted to say I appreciate all of your help it has been very helpful. Where do you recommend moving the air temp sensor to and why do you move it?:) James

My first choice would be the intake, then plenum, then up-pipe. It needs to be moved to a location where it can measure the actual temperature of the air in the engine. A speed density uses this measurement along with MAP and RPM in the fuel calculation to help measure the density of the air entering the cylinder.

Back