You can type here any text you want

classic fast system help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GENEJR

I bought a fast system part number 30-222311, does anyone know where I can get a wire diagram and which program is used with it? Any information would be appriciated.:confused:

Thanks

Thanks for the help Dr Boost and HighPSI. I almost figured out the harness but there are a few things that I can not figure out. There are some wires that ran underneath the dash for this harness. I tracked them back to the computer ecm, and I dont know where they attach or if I have to hook them up. They are pgnd1, pgnd2,pngd3,ana/rtn, crk/ref, dig/rtn, and I cant figure out which 2 sensor wires there is a cts sensor and a ats sensor. I figure one is a water temp but what is the other one for?

Thanks for the help Dr Boost and HighPSI. I almost figured out the harness but there are a few things that I can not figure out. There are some wires that ran underneath the dash for this harness. I tracked them back to the computer ecm, and I dont know where they attach or if I have to hook them up. They are pin Y1 = pgnd1, Y2 = pgnd2, Y3 = pngd3, M2 = ana/rtn, M3 = dig/rtn, and I cant figure out which 2 sensor wires there is a cts sensor and a ats sensor. I figure one is a water temp but what is the other one for?
????????????????

Back