You can type here any text you want

Clean TTA spotted in Arkansas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DaJoker

DUMB QUESTION MEMBER
I travel ALOT for my job and today I was going thru Little Rock Ar. Had an accident on one of the Interstates and I used my GPS to detour the area. I was going thru a neighborhood when I spotted a very clean TTA parked in someone's driveway. It was around the Bentonville area. Anybody here??? The only difference from stock was the exhaust tips. PS If the TTA sits in the driveway what do you keep in the garage????;)

Most likely Quickyone. It is clean and fast for sure.

HEY QUICKY, YER FAMOUS!!!

Quiky One is WELL north of the car I spotted. He is in Rodgers Ar. I believe thats at least 2 hrs north of this car. But thanks tho. I stopped in the middle of the street to check the car out but I didn't wanna get shot drooling over the car so I left. Don't see too many TTA's anymore thats why I was so surprised especially sitting in the driveway, although it looked garage kept.:cool:

If it was in the Bentonville area that is 2 miles north of me. Little Rock is not even close to Bentonville. What town was it in?

Jason

My mistake it was around I-30 I was heading to Hot Springs. Had an 18 wheeler accident this morning, its right outside of Little Rock. I thought it was Bentonville but I guess I was wrong.:frown:

I looked up the exit and it was the Benton Ar. area. Sorry I knew Benton was in there somewhere.:(

I saw the word clean in the title so I knew it wasn't Jasons :D

I also found a guy in Harrison,AR right by the Arkansas/Missouri border by Branson,MO. I'm pretty sure he had a GTA though but he has a couple TRs sitting in his driveway. I go through the area about 3 times a year and I couldn't get any of my family to stop so we could look and talk to the guy. Maybe next year I'll convince them to stop (or go back) and I'll see what all he has. My aunt lives right down the road from him so I should have plenty of time next year.

Back