Clearview Car Gathering - Saturday Aug 9th

dataangel

A few folks have been getting together at the Clearview Plaza every Saturday afternoon. It's been chill, and a number of nice cars have shown up. Mature crowd for sure.

So, this week, the property manager came out, and instead of trying to run us out, invited us to all show up in force next weekend on Saturday at 4p. She's trying to have a bit of an event out there and thought a small car show would be awesome. I told her I'd spread the word.

So, show up with your ride on Saturday if you can. I'd love to see a bunch of awesome turbo cars out there.

Clearview Plaza (McDonald's, Albertson's, Starbuck's, Schucks)
17408 State Route 9 Se
Snohomish, Washington 98296
United States

dataangel
87 Regal: 10.55@128 PRBCHLD
07 Z06

I was there last Saturday when she came up to us and told us that they would rope off three rows for our cars and would have a band there. I think there might be food also but I'm not sure. She picked the wrong weekend for me as I will be in Reno at Hot August Nights. So everybody have fun and take pictures so I can see what I missed.

She was very nice and told us that the merchants are doing this to show their appreciation for our being there each week with our cars. They feel it helps their business and just want to do something for us in return. So tell anyone you know with a car to show to be there this Saturday. I wish I could be there.

I was there last Saturday when she came up to us and told us that they would rope off three rows for our cars and would have a band there. I think there might be food also but I'm not sure. She picked the wrong weekend for me as I will be in Reno at Hot August Nights. So everybody have fun and take pictures so I can see what I missed.

She was very nice and told us that the merchants are doing this to show their appreciation for our being there each week with our cars. They feel it helps their business and just want to do something for us in return. So tell anyone you know with a car to show to be there this Saturday. I wish I could be there.

OMG, business owners who actually have a clue that the car crowd actually INCREASES sales. Unlike the numbskulls at Burgermaster in Mill Creek.:mad:

+1

I'll be there! (I was the lone camper at Turbo Thunder that didn't race..) -Steve:biggrin: