You can type here any text you want

Climate Control vacuum plugs on back?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VtheGNMan

Does anyone have a diagram or a pic of the vacuum plugs on the back of a manual (non touch button controls) climate controls?
There are 3 rubber booted plugs that get plugged into the back of the controls and I need to know which color goes where.
Any help would be appreciated.

I have just been working on my HVAC controls (86 T-type) and it only has 2 boots or vacume connectors on the back. One attached to a 2 port switch and the other to a 7 (I think) switch. Mine could only be installed one way due to configuration of the switch and boot. Sounds like you have something different though.

Thanks Charles for some feedback on this. Could you shoot a pic of yours? Trouble is I didn't remove mine, it was apart when I got the car so I am trying to figure you where they go. There are 4 rubber boots on lines behind the dash. One is a short one and I figured that connected to the flapper on the vent control directly behind the glovebox. That leaves me 3 to find out where they go.

I have actually already put it all together and didn't take pics. Can you post a pic of the boots in question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are 3 pictures of the plugs in question.
1 is of the plug itself that goes into the harness and then splits off into separate connecting lines.
2nd picture is of the shortest line (orange in color) which I think due to its short length has to go the flapper control on the back of the HVAC box.
3rd pic is the lines in question which are Red, Yellow and Blue in color.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 102_1094.JPG
    102_1094.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 96
  • 102_1092.JPG
    102_1092.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 80
  • 102_1093.JPG
    102_1093.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 88
Back