You can type here any text you want

Close Call

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jrchaos

This is my first post but I thousght I had to share this story from last weekend.
I live in the Chicago burbs and last Saturday it was unseasonably warm so I decided to take my 87 GN for a cruise. I was minding my own in the right lane of a 4 lane road when a Neon came up on me in the left lane quickly. Well just his luck the light in front of us turned red. We both pull up to the light I look over and notice its just a baseline Neon all riced out. He looks over at me keeps his window rolled up but starts creeping foward. My front bumber was about even with his front tire when the light changed. The road turns into a two lane about 4 blocks after the light so I was ready for him and launched at a mild 4lbs. I jumped ahead about 2 car lengths and out of the corner of my eye I saw a cop comming out of the gas station right next to me. His lights came on and without thinking I kept on the gas merged in front of the neon who was about 5 car lengths behind me now. The Neon pulled to the side of the road and I don't know if the cop didn't see me or he just wanted the Neon but to my surpise he pulled behind the Neon. I didn't want to push my luck so I took the backroads home put the car into the garage. I think I'm gonna leave it there till spring!

Welcome. And I would buy a lottery ticket if were you with that kind of luck.

Those are called "wake up calls". Tell the kid in the baseline Neon to buy something worthy of a match and meet him in Byron.

Just not worth the $$ or risk to mommies and kiddies on the road.

Back