You can type here any text you want

Club meet this weekend? Saturday the 12th?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yup, there is a meeting..

..We will discuss the bradenton track rental, and I will be taking a head count on who is going.:) Hope to see everyone there.

-Alex

Did you ever figure out how to work the email list?

what about picnic info?

Originally posted by jsta6
Did you ever figure out how to work the email list?

what about picnic info?

Still have not played with the email list.

...As for the picnic, I will be trying to get an idea of who will be interested in attending. If this track rental happens, it would be the weekend before the picnic date, which could make it tough for some to attend the picnic. If the picnic is to happen, I may have to move the date forward.

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
if you want i can do the email list... let me know, i'd be glad to help..

-neil

This sounds great, I would appriciate it.

Shawn, Please show neil what he will have to do, and we can make him responsible for the email list.

Thanks,
Alex

I think we need a "snail mail" newsletter also. My wife just got one from the twins club and that is what reminded me. Only about 1/4 of the guys read emails. Do you still have all of the addresses?

Neil, I will get in touch with you.

The main issue with the Bradenton rental is that Bowling Green is the following week.

Don't feel bad if you can't get many buicks out their. At least you'll have plenty of F-bodies to whoop up on.

:cool:

hey shawn are you going to be there on saturday? if you are i was wondering if we could hook your laptop up to my car... i know, im getting a scan master some time soon, as soon as i sell that 305... its in bargin trader, so hopfully it will be soon...

thanks

-neil

same spot??

hi guys, just wondering the meeting is in the same spot as last month right, :) looks like i got back my gn just in time
see you guys there:D

carlos e

will it be in the same spot? last time we were relocated from the 'orgional spot'... last time i showed up and i thought no one was there....

-neil

I will be late guys. Ben has a "talent show" at his school from 7 - 8.

Neil, I will bring the turbolink...

What are the times of the show on Sunday? What time is everyong going to get there? Shawn, I PMed you but your box if full.

box is clean.

Flyer for the show says to be there by 8:30 to be judged and to be guaranteed a spot with the rest of us...

Back