CNN Confesses!

I read the story and cant help but feel more and more like GW had done the right thing. Even if we dont find any chemical weapons and the world hates us for getting in the war for the wrong reason, at least the iraqi people will feel alittle bit safer now than they did a year ago. I hope we find Saddam and his sons alive and drag them away kicking, i could go for a mass public execution:eek:

They convieniently left out the part where they were questioned about their reporting from Baghdad and the same reorter wrote a letter stating that he was reporting everything, and if the Iraqi government was preventing him from reporting ANYTHING, he would have left the country. This guy was a Sadaam sympathiser. He would have stayed there printing good things about Sadaam if we didn't boot him. Now this damn reporter wants to come off like he couldn't do anything about it. HE COULD HAVE LEFT BAGHDAD ANYTIME BEFORE THE WAR AND REPORTED THIS STUFF WHEN OUR PRESIDENT WAS LOOKING FOR UN SUPPORT!!!! Only now that his buddy has been kicked out of power is he coming foreward with this story. CNN should be banned for operating like this, and having the balls to try to make me feel sorry for that scum reporter of theirs.

ya CNN bites but that Rudy Bahktiar is one fine looking woman, only news chick i know that has that sexy smirk while shes talking about cities getting blown up! yikes!

Even knowing that people were being horribly tortured and murdered, CNN continued in favor of the anti-war, anti-Bush nut jobs. I find it curious how these liberals claim to be for the down trodden masses in the world. Here in this country they're claiming to help those who are being discriminated against for one reason or another by spending trillions since the 50s on failed policies. They get themselves elected by promising giveaway programs. They talk a good game but do nothing. Their knowledge of the torturing and murder of Iraqi citizens and not reporting it, is a perfect illustration of how much they really care about the common man.