You can type here any text you want

Coan Converter?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roc87

11 Second V6
Heard of this thing for sale and I'm wondering if any of you've had good/bad luck with it? It's a Coan 10" 3500 stall w/ lock up. The guy says it's from a TH350 but would work on our 200R4?

That and the diameter of the pump-drive hub as well as the overall length of the converters are different as well.

Just found out the guy told me wrong, he had it behind a 350 cubic inch, not th350. He did have a 200R4. So how is the coan converter? Seems like it might be a decent deal for my setup?

I run one just took it to the track for the first time last friday. Read the "What did I break?" post here in trans tech.

I love it it is a non-lock unit though but it still has killer mph on the big end. It also has some great torque multiplication when I launch, it feels like I'm getting rearended by a Peterbuilt! If it is a good deal and your sure it is for a 200R4 go for it, I'm sure you'll like it. Here is a link to there site. http://www.coanracing.com/

Back