You can type here any text you want

Cobra SVT For Sale in Florida

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tomcatturbo

Hi Folks! VIN# 1FACP42D4PF185599

I have a Black # 4199 SVT 93 Cobra For Sale in Tampa Florida

!!!Brand New A/C System Just installed June 3, 2006!!!!

It has new all new Ford Front and Corner Headlamps- New GT40 Headers- New Cap, Rotor, Ford Motorsport Plugs- A Brand New set of Grey Ford Cobra Mats, Grey Leather is in good condition, Power Seat, new Panasonic 55 watt CD player, 125k miles, original paint, no accidents, clean carfax. It currently also has Drop Zone Springs which lowered car 2". Car runs great!

I have the SVT Certificate and Clean Carfax

NEW: Brand NEW A/C system professionally Installed/Compressor, etc...
I'm selling this car for 10,700 or TRADE for TURBOBUICK

:) I will e-mail you a carfax of my car if you're interested

Please contact me - Mike 813 727-1648 or email me
ipodintampa@yahoo.com

email me at ipodintampa@yahoo for more pics or to arrange to see it.
Call me at 813 928-0427 or 813 727-1648 Primary Work Cell
I'm in Tampa Florida

Birthday!

Here's an interesting tidbit:
I have Cobra # 4199 of 4993 made. It has 125,000 miles VIN # 1FACP42D4PF185599
It was BORN TODAY exactly 13 Years ago!! It was born 6-08-93!

And another great thing, we killed that Terrorist Scumbag, Al-Zarqawi today! Another Great Memory for my dear Cobra car.

Yes, still have car

Yes, I do still have this car. I just put it up for sale, and had brand new a/c system installed, and today it's at the performance shop getting brand new Eibach Pro Springs put in and Brand New Ford Racing Cobra Valve Covers on... it's going to ride and look really, really sweet when it comes out....

What did you have in mind? Buy it, or Trade?

Also, it's my cars Birthday. All Cobras have a Born on Date on the SVT Certificate, and it's also stamped on the fender- 6-08-93

Let me know if you're interested
Mike

mustang

Have the 87 turbo t in my description. Possibly looking for something else. I have always loved that year Cobra. I have had a few cars 4x mustangs 2x turbo buicks. I just start out wanting a 12.00 daily driver now my T is a 11.56 daily driver at 11.49 it will have to have a cage etc and since it is stock I cant make my self DO IT! So I would like to have a Cobra.

1993 Cobra Mustang

bump

1993 Cobra Mustang SVT- Very Rare only 4993 ever made in that year and style. I have a black, hardtop, no sunroof, and is mint.

Let me know if you're interested in buying or possibly trading

For Sale $12,000 or trade

thanks anyways...

Actually, I'm not interested in a TTA- but thanks anyway. I'd be interested in primarily in a 86/87 Grand National :cool:

trade?

I've had amazing interest in this 1993 Cobra from people in other forums...

I have 3 people I can trade with and 1 firm offer to sell outright

Last call for anyone in the Turbobuick forum regarding a possible trade, and I say this with confidence. :cool:

1993 Cobra SVT

Bump... sale/trade pending

Any last offers? Going twice.........

100B1060.jpg

cobra

drop it off if nobody wants it,I know the car is nice and it will have a good home here good luck, Mike most of these guys want you to gift wrap it I seem to get the same low ball offers for my gn

87moonroof said:
drop it off if nobody wants it,I know the car is nice and it will have a good home here good luck, Mike most of these guys want you to gift wrap it I seem to get the same low ball offers for my gn

Low ball offers>??? $11,000 for a 125K mile car is a little steep. I haven't made any offers so I am not a so called "low baller." I am just giving some advice. If you want it gone, lower the price to something a little more realistic. Goodluck with the sale as, I wish you could get your asking price, I just don't think it will happen. -Mat-

Cobra Sold... But

:)
It's gone like the wind.... also, I got my original price for it which was advertised in the Mustang Trader Nationwide of $12,500 for it

I had some lower offers, including my favorite cash offer of 6,900 over the telephone, and told the fella he'd better go to his bank to get financing for the rest or else he's wasting both his and my time :biggrin:

As far as the other guy (Mat) commenting that it had 125,000 miles and it's worth, I guess I've answered his question regarding mileage and a 1993 Cobra. I'd like to ask though, where can you find a car like that with brand new air-conditioning, as clean and straight as it was with new paint, new Eibach Springs, New Exhaust, New Ford Racing Valve Covers, and it had a brand new oil pan/gasket with no leaks at all, New CD Stereo, Nice Leather, Power Seat Option, Rear Window Defrost, Original Window Sticker and SVT Certificate, for $11k or under that?? I was willing to take 11k at one time, and that being my lowest price in this forum.

Which, says a lot about me, that I'm not out to try and make a lot of overhead profit for any car I buy/sell, just trying to be really fair and get back 90% of what I put into it - taking a possible loss just to enjoy the time well spent with the project car & also get back most of what I put into it....

Have a great day, and sincerely I hope ya'll find what you're looking for and get a great deal somewhere. Sometimes a really good deal can be found, and I know some people have circumstances where they need cash right away.

PS- My new project car is a 1987 Buick Moonroof Car getting some work done by Mr Kevin King at KDK Performance right now. Yes, it was obtained here locally from a gentleman here in the Forum.

Back