You can type here any text you want

Code 64 FAST

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
fast or XFI ? FAST classic doesnt use the codes so should i assume XFI and it should have lit up your check engine light

what are reading code 64 on ,
if you are on a scanmaster 3 the codes from bob dont relate to the XFI designations and only go to 28 and you need to look them up on the SM3 manual so with 64 you arent using an SM3
so what are you reading code 64 on ????
if you were on a PC i dont get your question ..you have the means to see the codes theres two error code channels and the numbers have meaning and they are different depending on which error channnel is showing 64 . explanation of error codes are listed in CCom WP top of page ..help> index > 27.0 diagnostics ..scroll down to 27.3.3 which brings up the XFI error list
error channel 1 code 64 is overboost error ,
error channel 2 code 64 is cam sync error
cam sync error can occur if the car is cranked stopped and then cranked again before the ecu powers down and dosn't indicate an issue with the crank sensor , to see if crank sensor is off while engine is running you can look at the cam sync value using the main dashboard and it should be around 85 and steady .
but being on a PC you shouldn't waste time looking up the error code # in the list but rather look at the engine fault status (view> ecu fault status) which will have a check in the box where the fault is on the fault list . note you need to keep key in on position to retrieve code info because they reset when keyed off

if i have assumed wrong ...in the future when you post you need to start off being more specific on what you have

Back