You can type here any text you want

Code Warrior ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fc227

1986 Grand National
Anyone running or using Code warrior? If so how do you like it?

Its pretty good once you get used to it. What platform are you programming for?

B

TurboBob said:
Its pretty good once you get used to it. What platform are you programming for?

B

Well, I'm not sure yet. I have some potential projects and using a micro -controller would be a better option for some of them. The problem is that I have been away from Microprocessors for over 11 years. (Programming, not repairing them. When you repair them you look for line stuck low /high or something that it shouldn’t be. That is easy (for me anyhow)).

So I'm tiring to learn all this programming stuff again. (I use to know basic, but that was along time ago. :eek: )

So what I have been doing is learning on the 68HC11 Microcontroller, since I have one in the car. And there is a good amount of info out there on them.

But I think I forgot more than I know. The basics I know, but.... getting it all together.

But back to you question, I'm not sure yet, It looks like C, (or some form of that) are the common. But I hear that the Assembly language is the easiest. I just been trying to learn /relearn over the last week. So I am doing some online programming programs /classes.

It is slowly come back. I not as good as you and others are.

The choice I look at, might be the TI MSP430 series Micro controller, I know that’s not a 68HC11, but I’m relearning learning.

There is too many 1’s and 0’s. :)

I do appreciate the input. I just am trying to relearn programming.

Back