You can type here any text you want

Coil Springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostin6

Gotta Love That BOOST!
Anybody out there using the coil spring set from the GSCA???

I'll be putting mine in this spring....Just want to know how the car sits and rides.... My coil springs in the front are so shot that the A-arm is resting on the bump stop on the frame.....:eek:

I'm saving up my pennies for the GSCA springs. I'll be getting them as soon as the penny jar is full.
I'd like to hear some input from others who've used these springs. Other springs I've been able to find are just too heavy for my tastes.

Anyone???????????????

Just looking for some information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Roger
I'm saving up my pennies for the GSCA springs. I'll be getting them as soon as the penny jar is full.
I'd like to hear some input from others who've used these springs. Other springs I've been able to find are just too heavy for my tastes.

Save your pennies.........just go to a junkyard and pull a set off a 6 cylinder G body. They work just fine. ;)

hello people; I know this is old but it's a shot as I've found nothing.
Did you ever put the springs on? What I really want to know is I got some GSCA front springs only in the 90's and I believe there a 1" drop? I'd like to know the specs if known. I have these on the front with some variable rate spring in the rear . Any comments?
IBBY

hello people; I got no responses so I gave em a call today. There spring is not a dropped spring but called a handling spring. At the time you could of got all 4 or just two front or rears. I don't know why I did just the front but I did. I'm going for there rears now to keep them matched. The fronts have been on since the mid 90's so I'm sure they dropped a bit.
$155.00 to my do and it takes a couple of weeks to get as they have to be made.
I do have the cargo type in the rear that Kirban sells and I'll be selling them by spring.
IBBY

Back