You can type here any text you want

Cold air kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve87GN

Oh come on...its just a 6
Well, time for my second post here :). I'm contemplating getting a CAI for my GN and have a couple questions...

1) I've heard that the CAI can cause the MAF to go out sooner due to the extra vibrations from the stiffer plumbing. Any substance to this claim or merely a myth?

2) What would be a good CAI to get? Its gotta be 50-state legal (stupid People's Republic of CA)

Thanks in advance everyone :cool:

As far as cold air kits go stay away from ones that come with the flexible hose,The flexible hose is a nono for go air flow.

Good question, never worried about it. Send plenty of them out to Kalifornia. :)

Obviously won't pass a visual test but it has a provision for the air temp sensor. Don't know what else would make it illegal.

BuickGn Boosted said:
Good question, never worried about it. Send plenty of them out to Kalifornia. :)

Obviously won't pass a visual test but it has a provision for the air temp sensor. Don't know what else would make it illegal.

Not having that little sticker that says 50-state-legal lol ;)

I've checked out your CAI before though and almost bought it...till that little detail popped into my head :(

Got The Big Mouth C.a.i And Love It Sounds Killer Spools A Little Quicker And Great Quality. Big Mouth All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!

Back