Colorado Emissions

Me too.I want to meet up an get back to the track.im in Pueblo

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Sounds good. We'll get something setup this summer. It'll be fun to have a few GN's rolling in there.

Of topic but are any of you CO guys hunters? If so I would love to pick your brain about putting in for draws this year. Spent last 11 years hunting Alaska and CO with the draw is new to me. Down at FT Carson and understand about traveling to good areas. Not looking for secret squirrel spot, unless you want to share... Lol

Anyway thought I would ask.

I am but I haven't hunted since I've been out here. Our HOA manages hunts on some land they own so I'm going to try for that again this year. They supply the permits for some of the hunts so I'm still of no use to you. Sorry!

Hi. I'm trying to get my car to pass here in Denver. Have some questions. Can I reach out to anyone of you guys. Please pm me your number.thanks, Nick.

Hi. I'm trying to get my car to pass here in Denver. Have some questions. Can I reach out to anyone of you guys. Please pm me your number.thanks, Nick.

what do you need? i just got my 86 and it passed !

hit me up i'm no expert but i can help!

Sorry not much help either-yet. I'm keeping my current valid registration from Az. But if there are still tips and tricks not already posted pls post'em.

I'll give you guys a quick run down of how I prepare for testing. I put the cat on...
and that's pretty much it. I don't mess with the fuel pressure or meth injection or anything else. Now, I run a Commander chip and I believe some of the others have special emissions chips so you may have to do that. The only time I had a problem was when I had old gas in the tank. Other than that, flying colors every time. As long as it's running well, you're probably fine.

I'll give you guys a quick run down of how I prepare for testing. I put the cat on...
and that's pretty much it. I don't mess with the fuel pressure or meth injection or anything else. Now, I run a Commander chip and I believe some of the others have special emissions chips so you may have to do that. The only time I had a problem was when I had old gas in the tank. Other than that, flying colors every time. As long as it's running well, you're probably fine.

Yep, pretty much the same for me too. I live down in Albuquerque which has similar emission requirements as Denver.
I have an Turbotweak emissions chip, but I have also passed without it. The Cat is pretty much required to pass.