You can type here any text you want

Column shift 87', have pics..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

streetknight

DCVING
GENERAL INFO- Dark blue 87' T, chrome package, bench seat(no split), cold a/c, manual windows and locks, Radio Delete, G80 rear end, cruise and a/c are the only options on this car.

MAINTENANCE- New heater core, heater hoses, radiator hoses, and vacuum lines.

UPGRADES (ALL IN LAST 6 MONTHS)- MSD 50's, 3" THDP, 2.5" Hooker exhaust, TE61 turbo, PAC alky kit, line lock, 2 air bags, new coil springs, MT drag radials, Turbo Tweak chip, 3" MAF with Translator +, direct scan (no laptop), 3200 Billet 9x11 converter, billet FP regulator, power plate

OTHER- Car is showing 94K miles, engine has been rebuilt at some point, but I don't know when ( has brass freeze plugs)
Clear coat is peeling off roof and trunk lid.

PERFORMANCE- I was only able to run the car 1/8 mile with the new turbo and stuff. with 19# of boost and a very FAT tune (chip is for 25 + boost) car went 7.50's @ 89 MPH with a 1.70 60ft.

BAD NEWS- After cranking the boost to 25psi to see what it would do, the forward drum in the tranny broke. I just can't afford to fix it and must sell.

PRICING- I'm asking 7600.00 with the tranny broken. I'll replace it with a reputable builders with a billet drum, etc. for 9200.00

I could deliver the car to the nationals if someone wanted it with the tranny broken. I have plenty of pics so email if you would like some.

Car is in North Georgia

Tranny has been replaced. Billet drum and all. $8800 ready to go. Email if interested have plenty of pics.

I was planning on taking it only If someone was wanting to look at it. Since the tranny was out for so long, I didn't think I'd get to go, So I didn't make reservations or register for the race.

I would be willing to try to work out something for Saturday if that would work.

Give me an email if your interested benjiross@direcway.com

If you emailed or inquired about the car please do so again. I'll be glad to give you the info. My computer was stolen and have just got back up and running lately.

Wife says it has to go, so I may take some offers.

I don't like Dallas too much. I'll be going to run the car at Steele on sunday if weather permits. I'll get you the pics ASAP. My new notebook doesnt' have a floppy and that's what my pics are on. Gotta get my wife to change them over.

Sounds like a nice car, just get me the pics when ya can. I really miss my column shift Limited, would love another column shift TR. Was asking about Dallas since I talk to a good bit of people that go there- see if maybe one of them had seen the car before.

My car has only been run at Brainerd, but a guy named Doug that run's at Dallas all the time in his GN saw it run. Heck he saw it when it broke the tranny :) I'll try to get those pics to you this weekend.

Back